Blacksmith New Custom made Damascus Steel Viking Medieval Sword Rose Wood Handle
35 CUSTOM HANDMADE DAMASCUS STEEL MEDIEVAL VIKING SWORD WITH ROSE WOOD HANDLE & DAMASCUS STEEL HANDSAFE GUARD & POMMEL & LEATHER COVER. OVERALL LENGTH : 33.00 Inch Approx. WIRE WRAP ROSE WOOD HANDLE DAMASCUS STEEL HANDSAFE GUARD & POMMEL. THE HIGH GRADE DAMASCUS STEEL USED FOR BLADE. THE HARDNESS OF THESE BLADES IS UP TO 54-60 HRC ON THE ROCKWELL SCALE PROVIDING SHARP EDGES THAT ARE DESIGNED FOR LOTS OF USE. SHEATH: COW HIDE LEATHER SHEATH. MATERIALS We Use in Handles, Buffalo Horn, Himalayan Ram Horn, Camel Bone, Dyed Camel Bone, Rose Wood, Olive Wood, Mother of Pearl, Pakkawood, Flamed Camel Bone, Burl Wood, Stag Antlers, Resin Buckeye Burl.
WE DON'T SELL KNIVES TO ANY ONE WHO IS UNDER AGE 18. THE KNIFE BLADE SHOULD ALWAYS BE CLEAN AND TREATED WITH OIL AFTER USE.
WE FEEL PROUD TO SATISFY. The item "Blacksmith New Custom made Damascus Steel Viking Medieval Sword Rose Wood Handle" is in sale since Friday, October 8, 2021. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Knives, Swords & Blades\Swords & Sabers\Other Collectible Swords". The seller is "sharp-blade-7" and is located in Wazirabad. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Pakistan
- Blade Material: Damascus Steel
- Dexterity: Ambidextrous
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Blade Size: 26 Inch
- Handle Size: 7 Inch
- Type: Medieval Viking Sword
- Accessory: Cow Hide Leather Cover
- Handling Time: 2 Days After Received Amount
- Edge: Double
- Delivery Time: 5-10 Working Days worldwide through DHL Courier
- Sharpness: well Sharp Edge Blade
- Custom Order: we can make any kind of Sword as Customer want
- Overall Size: 33 Inch
- Handle Material: Leather Wrap Wooden Handle, Brass Guard & Pommel
- Handedness: 52-60 HRC
- Tang: Rat-Tail
- Brand: 57 Knives