HANDMADE 1095 HI-CARBON STEEL HUNTING & FILE KNIFE FULL TANG Pakkawood Handle
CUSTOM HANDCRAFTED 1095 STEEL FILE KNIFE. HANDLE PAKKAWOOD with Brass Pins. 10/25.4 cm Total Length. "/10.7 cm Handle, 5.8"/14.7 cm Blade. This marvelous knife has an ultra sharp, strong combination plain edge & file blade made of 1095 high carbon steel.
The handle is made of highly durable, low maintenance Pakkawood. The handle is fastened with.
An extraordinary, highly detailed work of art & fits the knife perfectly. It is made of the. Highest quality, genuine cowhide leather. It is totally hand tooled and sewn.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS - PLEASE NOTE. The item "HANDMADE 1095 HI-CARBON STEEL HUNTING & FILE KNIFE FULL TANG Pakkawood Handle" is in sale since Thursday, October 11, 2018. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Knives, Swords & Blades\Collectible Fixed Blade Knives\Modern Fixed Blade\Custom & Handmade". The seller is "jackie8540" and is located in McKinney, Texas.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Modified Item: No
- Blade Length: Over 5in. (6"/ 15.24 cm)
- Blade Material: 1095 Hi-Carbon Steel
- Blade Type: Hybrid Clip Point (File & Blade)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Dexterity: Ambidextrous
- Total Length: 10" Long
- Type: Camping
- Blade Thickness: 5.8 mm/ .23"
- Weight: 8.23 oz./ 233 grams
- Year: 2017
- Features: Combination File & Plain Edge Blade
- Handle Material: Pakkawood with Brass Pins
- Tang: Full
- Authenticity: Original
- Blade Color: Dark Grey & Light Silver Grey
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Pakistan